APPLY FOR BRUMUN - INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHOOLS:
Please read the following notes carefully before you complete the application form below.
- A delegation consists of a minimum of 5 delegates, one for each of the 5 General Assembly Forums, but schools can also apply for an additional place on the Security Council, meaning the delegation would increase to 6 delegates.
- Please write your name, your school and information about your school in the boxes below, including confirmation that you are a secondary school. This conference is for secondary school students only, not university students.
- Please provide contact details for you or your nominated contact person for this application.
- In the 'delegations' box, you can indicate the number of delegations and the number of students per delegation for your application - if your requirements are different to the available options, please select 'other' and explain your requirements in the message area below.
- If you would like to apply for chairperson or deputy chairperson positions, please indicate the numbers - candidates for chairperson or deputy chairperson positions are expected to have previous MUN delegate experience.
- The deadline for applications is Sunday 15 October 2017.
- There will be a fee per student for each delegate and chairperson role, but there will be no fee for teachers.
- For more information on fees, follow this link.
- We will get back to everyone as soon as possible after this deadline to let you know the result of your application and the next steps.