APPLYING FOR BRUMUN - INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHOOLS:
Please read the following notes carefully before you complete the application form below.
- This is a conference for students in the EU zone aged 15-18
- A delegation consists of a minimum of five delegates, one for each of the five General Assembly Forums, but schools can also apply for an additional place when choosing a country on the Security Council, meaning the delegation would increase to six delegates (check the countries on the Security Council here)
- Please write your name, your school name and information about your school in the boxes below, including confirmation that you are a secondary school. This conference is for secondary school students.
- Please provide contact details for you or your nominated contact person and for your school.
- In the 'delegations' box, you can indicate the number of delegations and the number of students per delegation for your application - if your requirements are different to the available options, please select 'other' and explain your requirements in the message area below.
- If you would like to apply for chairperson or deputy chairperson positions, please indicate the numbers - candidates for chairperson or deputy chairperson positions are expected to have previous MUN delegate experience.
- The deadline for applications is 24.00 on Sunday 25 November 2018.
- There will be a fee per student for each delegate and chairperson role - there will be no fee for teachers. Once you have applied for the conference and your application has been accepted, you will be asked to pay the conference fee to secure your places.
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS CONFERENCE ARE NOW OPEN