APPLYING FOR BRUMUN - INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHOOLS:
Please read the following notes carefully before you complete the application form below.
- This is a conference for students in the EU zone aged 14-18
- A delegation consists of a minimum of five delegates, one for each of the five General Assembly Forums, but schools can have two additional places by choosing a country on the Security Council & Historical Security Council, meaning the delegation would increase to seven delegates (check the countries on the Security Council here)
- Please write your name, your school name and information about your school in the boxes below, including confirmation that you are a secondary school. This conference is for secondary school students only.
- Please provide contact details for you or your nominated contact person and for your school.
- Please indicate the number of delegations for your application - you can suggest countries and we will do our best to help you with this, but there is no guarantee you'll get those particular countries, so please be open about country assignments.
- If you would also like to apply for chairperson, deputy chairperson positions or media team places, please indicate the numbers (maximum two applications per school) - candidates for chairperson or deputy chairperson positions are expected to have previous MUN delegate experience.
- You can also apply for positions on the media team
- The deadline for applications is 24.00 on Sunday 25 November 2018 - preference to those who apply early
- There will be a fee per student for each delegate and chairperson role - there will be no fee for teachers. Once you have applied for the conference and your application has been accepted, you will be asked to pay the conference fee to secure your places.
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS CONFERENCE ARE NOW OPEN