Venue for Tuesday 27 February and Friday 2 March will be Eurocontrol, Rue de la Fusée 96, 1130 Brussels.BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO EUROCONTROL:
- STIB Bus line 21 (airport line, from the Brussels Zaventem airport): get out at stop “Bourget” then there is a 10-minute walk to EUROCONTROL
- STIB Tram line 62 (Cimetière de Jette – EUROCONTROL): on weekdays (until 20:00) to the stop “EUROCONTROL”, the line’s terminus.
- STIB Bus line 12 (Airport Line): from Schuman, get out at stop “Bourget”. 10-minute walk.
- STIB Bus line 65 (Gare Centrale – Bourget): get out at stop “Bourget”, at the end of the line. 10-minute walk.
- STIB Bus line 80 (Porte de Namur – Maes via Montgomery): get out at “Maes”, at the end of the line. 10-minute walk. Please note that at certain times only 1 out of 2 buses continue to the Maes stop.
- DE LIJN Bus lines 271 and 472, get out at stop “Bourget”. 10-minute walk.
VENUE 2 - EUROPEAN SCHOOL BRUSSELS ll (EEB2)
Venue for Wednesday 28 February and Thursday 1 March will be EEB2, Avenue Oscar Jespers 75, 1200 Brussels.BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO EEB2:
- Metro to Roodebeck 15-minute walk or catch bus number 29
- STIB Bus line 29, get out at Jespers - school is across the road
Brussels is full of hostels and hotels to meet every budget - below are some options in the locality of the venues:
In the city centre, two more options are:
Many other possibilities exist which you can find through general searches for accommodation on websites such as HOSTELWORLD and BOOKING.COM